As I sit here brainstorming and attempting to plan out consistent content for you guys, I got to thinking… There are a lot of things you may not know about me! So I did a little google search and came across this article that lists 25 New Get To Know Me Tag Questions and I thought I’d answer those for you right now! Without further ado… this is me!
1. Are you named after anyone? No I’m not named after anyone. But the story behind my name is a little interesting. First of all, I am an identical twin. My parents were in the name choosing process and were under the impression that it was one boy and one girl. The decided names were Tabatha and Tony. When they found out it was two girls they changed the y in Tony to an i. And that’s how they named me… Toni!
2. When was the last time you cried? A week ago as a matter of fact.
3. Do you have kids? I have one precious little girl who is 4 years old. For the sake of keeping some things private, I call her “Punk” in my blog. 🙂
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes actually I would. I will very humbly say that I do believe I am great friend.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Nope not at all really. You see, I am really bad at thinking on my feet. I don’t have jokes or clever come backs. It’s pretty pathetic when you see me in action…or inaction! haha!
6. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their smile! I am drawn to an authentic smile! I almost always have a smile on my face and love seeing joy in others!
7. What is your eye color? I have green eyes that look killer with a plum eyeshadow 😉
8. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings all the way! I think the last scary movie I watched was “I know what you did last summer”. That should tell you how much I dislike scary movies! lol
9. Favorite smells? Puppy breath is numero uno! Call me crazy but it’s the best smell ever! That new baby smell is next. Everyone’s favorite! Aqua di Gio mens cologne, a pot of chili on the stove, fresh cut grass, and for some reason the smell of gasoline running through a tail pipe. It brings me back to my childhood so it’s more of a familiar smell I guess. 🙂
10. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Lame answer here… the 1,300 miles from my doorstep to my mom’s doorstep in Arkansas. I don’t travel much!
11. Do you have any special talents? If you know me personally, most of you will laugh and say “yeah right!” lol. But no. No special talents for me. Unless you call the sound a turkey on drugs a talent! HaHaHa!!! Then I’ve mastered that sound!
12. Where were you born? I was born in a small town called Camden, Arkansas. Population in 1987 was somewhere near the 12,000 mark. Although I lived in a town called Hampton, Arkansas. Such a small town that to this day still only has one stop light. Obviously no hospital there so the distance between was about 20-30 minutes. Gosh I love that small town feel!
13. What are your hobbies? ‘Nuff said 😀
14. Do you have any pets? We have a 5 year old Blue Heeler named Buster. Punk calls him a pain in the butt. Lol! But he goes by buddy man, fatty, butter, and buster brown. We got him at 4 weeks old from a neighbor. There was a huge monsoon rain and flooded our area. The pups were in a kennel outside and by the time they were able to get out to them, only 2 of the 4 puppies made it. Our dog Buster was found with only his little nose sticking out of the water and his brother was found floating on a piece of wood. So we took him earlier than expected, bottle fed him and nursed him back to health. The flood waters made him very sick so his first 2-4 months were really tough. But we love our little guy and he is truly our other kid!
15. Do you have any siblings? Yes I have an older brother, Coy and a twin sister, Tabatha. I also have two older step brothers, Preston and Michael.
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? When I grow up, I’ll let you know! LOL! Shoot I’ll be 30 in a matter of weeks and the only thing I’m sure of is being a mommy! That’s all my heart has ever been set on doing. I would love to be a photographer and a wedding planner. Maybe one day those will work out in my favor too. 🙂
17. Who was your first best friend? Other than that sweet sister of mine and cousins of course, my first best friend from school was Keri. Inseparable from kindergarten to 4th grade when we moved towns.
18. How tall are you? I am a whopping 5 ft 6 in. 😉
19. Funniest moment throughout school? I mean there have been countless funny moments in school. But the twin thing never seemed to get old. In kindergarten, my sisters teacher scolded and drug me from my class lunchline to my sisters class lunchline wanting to know why I was in the wrong line. LOL! In 7th grade a boyfriend of mine ran up behind my sister and gave her a big bear hug from behind. He was obviously mortified when she turned around! HAHA!
20. How many countries have you visited? Unless Nogales or Tiajuana Mexico, border towns count as visiting another country…this beautiful country of ours is all I plan on going to!
21. What was your favorite/worst subject in highschool? Well of course English was my favorite subject! I love writing! And my worst subject was math. I despise math in all of its various, visible and invisible forms. UGH!
22. What is your favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Favorite drinks are sweet tea, Dr Pepper, Riesling and Amaretto Sour! Yum!
Favorite collectible animal is a cow. And favorite everyday animal is dogs of course.
Favorite perfume… i don’t have a favorite really. I wear whatever smells good!
23. What would you (or have you) named your children? “Punk”! It’s fitting right?!
24. How would you describe your fashion sense? Comfortable. I don’t have a particular style really. I’d like to say I’m a jeans and t shirt kind of gal. But jeans are restricting. HAHAHA! I’ll wear them out and as soon as I walk in the door, sweat pants go on!
25. Tell us one of your bad habits. The only bad habit I can think of right now is my obsession for chocolate and sweets. And while that’s not really a bad thing, sneaking it is. I refer to myself as a moth…a closet eater. I’m ashamed of eating what I do in front people, my husband especially. So when he goes to shower or outside for a bit, I sometimes sneak eating something sweet. It’s an area that I’m working on by keeping it all out of the house. Then my only temptation is the checkout line at the grocery store. LOL!
There you have it folks! 25 ways to get to know me better! I left off a few questions at the end if you look back to the original article. But I didn’t feel they were worth answering. I enjoyed sharing this with you and I’d love to hear from you and get to know you better! Don’t forget to sign up with your email and receive every new post straight to your inbox!